Upload videos longer than xv minutes

Increase your video length limit

By default, you tin upload videos that are upward to 15 minutes long. Verified accounts can upload videos longer than 15 minutes.

To verify your Google Account:

  1. Open the YouTube mobile app.
  2. Tap Createand then  Upload a video.
  3. Select a video longer than 15 minutes.
  4. Choose your video's title, description, and settings, then tap NEXT.
  5. Follow the steps to verify your Google Business relationship. You lot tin can choose to get a verification code through a text message on a mobile device or an automated phonation telephone call.

Maximum upload size

The maximum file size you lot can upload is 256 GB or 12 hours, whichever is less. Nosotros've changed the limits on uploads in the past, so you lot may see older videos that are longer than 12 hours.

Troubleshoot common issues

I verified my business relationship but my video still won't play.

Afterward you verify your account, y'all'll need to upload your video once more:

  1. Sign in to YouTube Studio.
  2. Select CREATE  and upload your video again.

I don't know whether I verified my account yet.

To check if you've already verified your Google Account, go to Feature eligibility. If yous've verified your business relationship, you lot'll see "Enabled" in the Features that require telephone verification box.

I already verified my account merely I tin can't upload long videos.

My video is larger than 256 GB.

If your video is larger than 256 GB, try compressing your video in a video editing software earlier uploading information technology to YouTube. Compressing will reduce your video file size while maintaining the video quality. 1 common way to shrink a video for YouTube is to encode information technology using the H.264 codec.

Was this helpful?

How tin nosotros improve information technology?